Patch Notes: 1.0.20
The Greatest Show On Earth
October 3, 2014
- There is no longer any reduction death XP when you outlevel an opponent. XP will be granted always.
- As a consequence of the patch note above, the cost of skills has been slightly increased.
- Reputation needed to reach the extreme of faction standing has been reduced.
- Various small bug and typo fixes.
- Reloading weapons will now once again give a message.Raiders will no longer have a random faction.
- Achievement categories should now be awarded properly.
- Achievement progress in quests should now be recorded properly.
- The cost of using 'advance to' is now correctly calculated.
- Storeroom door alarms now have a difficulty commensurate with the faction level.
- It's no longer possible 'roll' while you are pinned or while you're being pinned.
- The description of several crafting schematics has been changed to properly indicate the victory condition, which is based on the difficulty of the applied schematic rather than the item created.
- Salvaging an item on which a corpse is lying will now cause that corpse to slump to the floor.
- The Carnival of Undead Wonders has been added. It is accessible from Mulder Street in Dunglen City.
- New faction: Dark Carnival.
- New Quests and Achievements.
- New NPCs.
- New profession (with its prestige upgrades): Carny, Carnival Showman, Carnival Con Man.
- Carnival sideshow games (with helpfiles)
- New array of items and schematics.
- Small battery packets have been added to the loot tables. These packets contain up to four small batteries.
- The parsing of money has been improved a little, and money has been given a long description.
- 'cost all' at a trainer will now show you how much money and XP you have available.
- Crafted torches can now be activated with the 'light' command.
- The Tontine system now has a helpfile associated with him.
- Deactivate now gives an XP award when used successfully.
- The 'treat' command now works to deal with digestion troubles, but it requires a new kind of medicine - atropines, which are scavanged from the usual places for medicine.
- A new bar has been added to Chaplin Street in southern Dunglen.
- A new power type has been added: propane.
- Propane cylinders are now seeded around the game.
- The camp stove is now powered by a propane cylinder, changed from petrol.
- Boss levels have been adjusted. This doesn't mean bosses will automatically be soloable, but they should now be a bit easier than before. NB: Bosses are still very difficult, and designed around group activities. Boss tweaking will be on-going.