Patch Notes: 1.2.01
December 6, 2015
- 'Visibility' is no longer a factor in generating combat difficulty, since it doesn't make a lot of sense to take that *and* local light levels into account.
- The difficulty of installing furniture has been halved.
- Bad Wolff is now a moderate faction, as intended.
- Various small bug and typo fixes.
- Missing periods at the end of many descriptions are now fixed at the root.
- Exploration will work once again.
- Bandage runtimes have been fixed.
- Vaults will once again load their contents.
- Greenhouses in generated houses will once again generate their proper long descriptions.
- The setup code for residential media rooms has been fixed.
- Stronghold mission descriptions will now show the time in seconds, rather than reset ticks.
- The 'empty' and 'bottle of X' descriptors will now properly apply when pluralized.
- Safes will once again spawn contents.
- Equipment in unclaimed rooms and inventory will show the proper long description.
- The 'time since gather' counter now works based on the last success rather than the last *attempt*.
- The 'clan' and 'clans' helpfiles have been merged.
- 'Drink' is now an alias for vessels which contain potable contents.
- Military armoured leggings will now also protect the abdomen as well as the legs.
- Unclaiming the last of your stronghold rooms will now delete your stronghold at the next reset tick.