Patch Notes: 1.2.03
Tiny L'il Fixins
January 31, 2016
- Various small bug and typo fixes.
- Registering alts will now save over reboots.
- Numberchaser achievements should now be automatically awarded.
- Kill counters will now be calculated properly.
- A doubled up skill-check when removing equipment has been fixed.
- The sous chef achievement should now properly make progress.
- Incorrectly mapped favoured skills now point to the right skills.
- The colossus now counts as a boss zombie, so will be aggressive by default.
- The weight of cigarettes and cigars has been increased to a more accurate value.
- NPCs should no longer move away during a blackmail attempt.
- The 'time since last death' counter should now properly count zombie deaths.
- Random missions will now once again respect the minimum time between missions when giving you things to do.
- Binoculars and the like will now work in Blackcairn.
- Deathblow will now apply the correct reputation penalties when performed.
- Stronghold NPCs will once again arrive with personalties, and not runtime when hired.
- Deathblow messages have been added to the stomp command.
- The weight of some kinds of clothes has been substantially reduced.
- The start of combat will now count as an interrupt, getting in the way of delayed commands you are performing.
- 'commands award all' will now re-add profession commands that may have gone missing.
- 'it' and 'them' will now work with items you have just crafted.
- Choose Your Own Adventure style rooms will now override brief settings so you can see the scenario and the choices.