Patch Notes: 1.2.05
New Ways Of Looking At The World
April 3, 2016
- Scottish wolves on Eilean Targe have been made somewhat easier to deal with, to make them broadly comparable with bears in the Osiris Arctic base.
- All rooms in the BBW DIY Superstore will now spawn scavenge.
- Stronghold trading agreements will now decay considerably more slowly.
- Various small bug and typo fixes.
- Vaccine deaths will now properly remove wrestling pins.
- It's now possible to supply petrol to your stronghold.
- The objectmenu MXP option will once again function as expected.
- Gloomy weather is now a negative mercurial effect, as it should be.
- An inconsistency with the reporting of faction missions has been fixed.
- Barricading will now be properly applied to stronghold rooms.
- Progress for drinking liquids in the Epicurian goal will now progress properly.
- Dye vials and paint tins should now properly report their colours consistently.
- You can no longer backstab enemies that have left the room before your attack triggers.
- All stronghold output that would normally go to everyone in the stronghold is now captured in the log under the 'events' category.
- You'll only receive a beatdown in the dark carnival shop now if you steal from the safe, not if you pick stuff off the ground.
- If you are not in the room when a bloater is killed, it won't advance or reset your progress towards a certain thing.
- A new option has been added - long_keywords, under mud_output. It makes add_items in rooms behave like conversational keywords, so you can see what's available to look at in the room and click through via MXP, or just see them in colour or in braces depending on how you set it.
- A new option has been added - damage_numbers, under mud_output. When set, it will show the raw damage that attacks do (in combats in which you are one of the people applying or receiving the damage). It won't show body zone modifiers, because those will be going away soon once I've implemented a system to replace them.
- Some improvements have been made to the reporting of login name on the web.