Patch Notes: 1.2.08
Fixing The Roof When The Sun Is Shining
June 30, 2016
- The damage of the backstab command has been significantly increased.
- The amount that must be repaired for the Duck Tape Dynamo goal has increased.
- Various small bug and typo fixes.
- The pictures of sad children quest has been updated to be compatible with the new mood system.
- The 'ninja' achievement will now properly count time spent.
- The 'schematics' command will once again allow you to list categories without searching.
- You can no longer lockpick safes - you need to crack them, as intended.
- Crafted enhancements will now be applied properly.
- Direct heal commands will now properly affect stamina.
- You can no longer distill weather features.
- The Meeple Like Us blog has been added to the Epitaph blog-roll.
- A tinker upgrade for blunt weapons has been added, requiring a crafted weighting.
- You can now scrutinize tinker patterns in the same way you can schematics.
- Exploration XP has been added for the UNA centurion.
- Lockpicks and safecracking tools are now crafted from wire, rather than from metal bars.
- Jewellery no longer responds to the confusing alias 'armour'.
- Since it's been six months since it was last updated, the Hugo's There blog has been removed from the front-page blogroll.
- The consolidated patch notes available on the website now includes from which patch a change derived, and provides links to the appropriate patch notes.