Patch Notes: 1.2.09
July 31, 2016
- Various small bug and typo fixes.
- Alarms in homes will now be properly charged up. A bit.
- Schematics will now TM again when you have the pattern fully memorised, because I can't remember why that was a restriction in the first place.
- A bug related to free prayers has been fixed.
- The philanthropist achievement will now properly reflect progress.
- A new gender option has been added - non-binary.
- Characters with transgender or non-binary genders can now set their own personal pronouns in the 'options descriptions personal' option menu. This'll be subject to a common sense rule.
- Quest related gossip will now be retained for much longer.
- The number of metal bars required to forge a machete blade is now six.
- Some craftable buckets have been added, along with a book in which the patterns may be found.
- Magister Damien's quests in the Winchester now award a little missionary rep as well as their normal Winchester rep.
- Limited use items will now show how many uses they have left when viewed.
The Reiver Lords
- A new moderate faction has been added. The Reiver Lords are the antagonists of the Winchester.
- All the existing raiders in the game have been flipped over to the Reiver faction.
- Reivers are hostile to all players by default.They can be found at the new area: Fort Fiesta.
- You can find Fort Fiesta through the exploration system.
- Several new quests have been added for this new faction. You'll find the first couple of these in Dunglen, and they'll give you the necessary reputation to allow you to visit Fort Fiesta without injury.