Patch Notes: 1.2.11
Semester Begins And Productivity Ends
October 30, 2016
- Various small bug and typo fixes.
- Warehouses have been regenerated, to pick up the scavenge change indicated in a previous patch.
- Food will no longer be made of plastic. LOOK, IT'S A GOD-DAMN APOCALYPSE. Economies must be made.
- It's no longer possible to deposit zero sum amounts.
- The 'inspired' buff will now work properly when crafting enhanced items.
- Stronghold NPCs will now patrol if instructed to do so.
- If you must pray to get out of a room with no exits, it will no longer trigger a cooldown.
- Plasters now count as medicine.
- Tampering will now affect sell price as well as buy price.
- You'll now see when other people buy things from a shop in which you're standing.